MEFTECH is the premier international platform dedicated to innovation in financial services.
MEFTECH is the largest and most prestigious event that convenes the entire financial technology community from across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Featuring industry-leading conferences, a tightly focused trade exhibition and much more, MEFTECH is the definitive platform where top decision-makers share insights with technology providers and collaborate to rethink financial services. Year after year, MEFTECH attracts the financial industry’s best and brightest minds, serving as a conduit for innovative ideas and thinking.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Over the history of MEFTECH it has brought together more than 8,000 financial industry executives and over 1,000 technology providers to meet, network and do business. Building upon this rich pedigree of success, MEFTECH is being relaunched this year with a host of new features. The new-look MEFTECH will continue to bring new ideas, new inspiration and game-changing solutions to serve a US$13 billion per annum regional financial technology market.
With more delegates, more exhibitors and an expanded conference programme MEFTECH is the go-to event for financial industry leaders from the MENA region and beyond.
- EXPANDED: HOSTED BUYER’S PROGRAMME: Building on the success of the expanded Programme in 2016, which targeted 400 hosted delegates from across the MENA region, the 2017 edition will further expand its geographic reach.
- WORLD-CLASS CONFERENCE PROGRAMME: MEFTECH will deliver a conference with a mix of keynotes, case studies and live demos – all delivered live on the exhibition floor. The Keynote Theatre will present insights and inspiration from the industry’s top minds. This year’s all-star line-up includes JP Nicols, founder of the Bank Innovators Council and innovation expert, and Jim Marous, top 5 FinTech influencer, among others.
- NEW: ENHANCED MEETING FACILITIES to help exhibitors maximize their onsite networking and interaction with hosted buyers and delegates.
- THE INNOVATION THEATRE: Designed to offer exhibitors an opportunity to share perspectives and to establish their thought leadership; presentations will focus on the key challenges and pain points of Middle Eastern banks, and actionable strategies to address them.
- APPOINTMENT-SETTING & NETWORKING TOOLS: Our successful online appointments-scheduling service will be continued, enabling exhibitors to pre-arrange one-to-one meetings with hosted delegates and VIPs from financial institutions.
- SOCIAL PROGRAMME OF EVENTS: The social programme will continue to grow in order to provide exhibitors with more informal opportunities to interact with hosted delegates.