Since opening in 2007, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) has been dubbed the world’s most modern exhibition centre. With 55,000sqm of interconnecting floor space, state-of-the-art conference theatres, 30 meeting rooms, 2,000 sqm of food courts and plenty of car parking, the venue welcomes more than 1.5 million visitors every year as one of the region’s largest purpose built exhibition facility.
In 2011, ADNEC won awards for the Middle East’s Leading Exhibition Centre, International Venue of the Year, and Best International Venue.
Click here for location map and driving instructions.
TRAVEL & HOTELS
Where to stay in Abu Dhabi
Traditional hospitality and the highest standards of modern-day luxury and service come together in Abu Dhabi to offer guests an unmatched accommodation experience. From luxurious seven-star hotels and stunning beach resorts to affordable international hotel chains, the emirate has an extensive variety of accommodation options to make you feel at home.
Hotels located within a ten minute drive of the exhibition centre include:
- Aloft Abu Dhabi (located at the exhibition centre)
- Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi (located at the exhibition centre)
- Premier Inn (located at the exhibition centre)
- Centro Capital Centre (located at the exhibition centre)
- Novotel Al Bustan
- Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa by Anantara
- Holiday Inn Express
- Park Rotana
- Shangri La Hotel Qaryat al Beri
- Traders Hotel
- Fairmont Bab al Bahr
Our recommended travel agent for the event is Nasser Travel who can also assist with flights, transfer and visa arrangements.
Tel: +971 (0)4 221 4998
Further information about hotels can be found on the Visit Abu Dhabi website.
GETTING TO ABU DHABI
Situated half way between Tokyo and New York, Abu Dhabi’s geographical location ensures easy access from the world’s major trade centres. Business travellers can reach Abu Dhabi from London, Paris, Frankfurt, Shanghai, Cape Town or Moscow within eight hours.
The Abu Dhabi International Airport is well served by over 30 international airlines such as British Airways, Lufthansa, Gulf Air, Air France, Qatar Airways, Air India, Singapore Airlines, KLM and Cathay Pacific starting with direct flights to Hong Kong from June 2011. Etihad Airways, the national airline of Abu Dhabi now flies to more than 70 destinations across the globe.
On the ground, Abu Dhabi benefits from a highly efficient road system. Journey time from the international airport to the main business district averages just 20 minutes and 10-15min to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
- 1. No entry visa is required for GCC citizens
- 2. Citizens of the following 33 countries will be issued with a free-of-charge VISIT VISA on entry to the UAE: UK, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- 3.Citizens of other countries should apply to their nearest UAE embassy or contact our official travel agent, Net Tours for assistance with visa applications.
Visa rules are subject to change so please check with your nearest UAE Embassy before you travel.
For more information visit: http://www.abudhabiairport.ae/travelinfo/index.asp